Saturday, May 5, 2012

Yay for Saturday!

An earlyish post for you today because I will be out most of the day celebrating my girlfriend's birthday.  Fun!

I'm excited to bring you a mess of new stamps today.  I'm really having fun with my 'Around the World' series. Any suggestions for future stamps?






Now, a quick question for you all... I have been toying with the idea of offering my stamp designs as decals to go on, for example, car windows.  Is this something that you would be at all interested in?





10 comments:

  1. These are stunning images. Love the California Rolls hehe.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all gorgeous Mayzy, my fav has to be Natsuko.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them!! Love the sushi rolls and the Kalea, but they are all great
    hugs, martina

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    I've been studying for the last week and need to go back through posts. Is that graduate ready yet? :D I've got an order for some cute grad cards, and I want to slap some Mayzy Art images on them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The grad stamps are complete... but they're in the sketchbook that the goblins stole. :(

      I need to go out and buy some new inking pens to replace the ones with the missing sketchbook. It's the only way to ensure that I'll find the 'lost' ones!

      Delete
  5. Very Cute! Hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so lovely new stamps ! My fav is california rolls !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome new stamps :) I'd love a scandinavian stamp ~ viking girl & boy! And some cute toddlers or babies. As for decals ~ I don't own a car so I wouldn't know :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh and how about some goblins, trolls and elfs? I've been reading the ElfQuest comics again *lol*

    ReplyDelete