Sunday, December 23, 2012

Anybody up for a game?

~Update: Congrats to Mary for guessing first!~

Merry Almost Christmas Everybody!

I'm sure the next few days will be crazy for everyone, so I wanted to make a quick announcement now.  MayzyArt is going to be going back into full swing come New Years.  Look for an announcement New Year's Day, as well as the first of many new stamps!

For now, let's play a little game, shall we?  I'll post a preview of the next stamp that will be going up in the shop.  The first person to correctly guess what the stamp will be in the comments, wins that stamp for free!  (Please note: If I don't know your email address, I can't send you your stamp.)

You have until January first, when the stamp goes live in the shop, to guess.  Have fun!


17 comments:

  1. Love your images! I can't wait to see what this is. My guess would be a birthday party image.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess! But not quite... :o)

      Delete
    2. oooops! Forgot my email....sorry!! myscraphappylife@live.com

      Delete
  2. Don't know if I can guess twice but the other thought that popped into my head was an image of a girl shopping.

    myscraphappylife@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. well I was just coming over to guess and see that I am too late. congrats to Mary! enjoy your fun image. :)

    Merry Christmas to everyone at Mayzy Art! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry Jennifer, there will be MANY chances to win free stamps in the coming year. Merry Christmas to you! :o)

      Delete
  4. So happy to see ya coming back! Love your images and can not wait to add to my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There will be lots of updates soon. :o)

      Delete
  5. wow, congrats Mary! I was too slow too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry- there will be more chances! :o)

      Delete
  6. Hmmm, guess I'm too late...but congrats Mary! Have a fabulous Christmas Mayzy!
    Hugs, Renee

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can already tell that's going to be a fabulous "shopping" image! Can hardly wait until you're back in full swing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas mazy great to have you back can't wait to play along

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to see the stamp :)
    Have a merry Christmas all of you!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete