Sunday, January 6, 2013

Prom Fun

Hey Everybody!

Whoops!  In the fun of the Doctor and the new MayzyArt Challenge, I forgot to do a Peek Game for the latest shop offerings!  Oh well, I won't keep you waiting but don't worry- the new Peek Game is at the end of this post!

Quick note first about the Design Team Applications.  I should have mentioned this yesterday, but applications will be accepted through Saturday, January 12th.  The new DT members will be notified and an announcement will be made on Sunday, January 13th.  The first Challenge that DT members will be responsible to participate in will be for February 2nd.

On to the new stamps!  I'm rounding out the prom theme here with, who else?

Trevor the Prom Date!

Also available now is the Prom Date Collection.  This pack comes with all three of the single prom stamps (Zilpha, Annette, and Trevor) along with two date stamps!


Update: Anda won!
And now let's cap this post off with a Peek Game for the next stamp, which will be available in the shop on Tuesday!


As always, be the first to guess what the stamp is in the comments and you will receive a free copy of it in advance!  Comment must include your email address (either attached to your Blogger ID or in the comment itself) and only one guess per person, please!



9 comments:

  1. hi there, well I think it's the Hobbit! Love your images and have just snagged your Dr Who freebie, thank you it's fabulous!! Juliexx (Julie305@blueyonder.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hobbit is a good idea, but I think it is a freeclimber *lol* or is it a Hobbitfreeclimber?? *lol*.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guess! Now if only I could find your email address... ;o)

      Delete
  3. I'm late (again!) but I'm with Tigger and guessing a climber. I hope it's that anyway as I have a friend who used to climb until his back gave out and it would be perfect for his birthday card next month :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anda,

      Since I never heard back from Tigger with an email address, I'm calling you the winner! Yay! Look for an email! :o)

      Delete
    2. Yay! Email received and I'll be sure and share the card when it's made :)

      Delete
  4. Love Trevor, Mayzy. He's so cute with the prom girls! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable 'Prom' collection! That's going to be great a bit later this year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete